Find out costs, requirements, documents, and processes.
Dubai, UAE Residents can now apply for a 30 e-visa to Kyrgyzstan. Learn more about on how to travel to Kyrgyzstan with a one-month eVisa for UAE Residents
Searching for a short getaway that is nearby and has a colder climate? You can apply for an eVisa to Kyrgyzstan if you are a resident of the UAE and have a current residency visa, and the approval procedure doesn’t take more than a week.
Because of its simple visa requirements, protected mountain ranges, beautiful green landscapes, and historic bazaars that stretch back to the Silk Road, the central Asian nation is a favourite vacation spot among UAE residents. The online application process for an eVisa simply takes a few minutes, and residents of the UAE are one of the few nations who have this choice.
All UAE-based airlines have direct flights to Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan, and tickets can start as low as Dh159.
Here is how you can apply for the visa online.
The following nationals may obtain a tourist visa for a period of up to one month if they have a resident card, according to the nation’s online visa platform under a facilitated visa regime:
• One-month tourist visa
• Cost: $51 (Dh187)
The visa fee is not refundable in the event that the visa is rejected.
• A passport-size photograph
• A passport with a minimum six-month validity period.
• An Emirates ID with a minimum six-month validity period
1. Visit evisa.e-gov.kg and click on ‘Apply for eVisa’.
2. Select your nationality and purpose of visit—’tourism’.
3. After clicking the next button, enter your full name, birthdate, passport issue and expiration dates, and email address.
4. Next, you will receive a confirmation email and reference number. Click on the link.
5. Select whether you have visited the country within the last five years, then enter your mobile number and hotel address.
6. Upload the following documents:
• Passport photo
• Passport copy
• Emirates ID
7. Click “Next” after carefully reading the information in your application.
8. Use a credit or debit card to pay the visa fees online.
You will receive the eVisa at your registered email address five working days after the application is submitted.