90 Days Dubai visa application procedures, documentation needs, service fees, and security deposit information are described.
Dubai: Residents of the UAE may use the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Port Security to apply for a 90-day single-entry or multiple-entry visit visa (ICP). Residents now have the option of hosting relatives and friends from other countries by providing them with 90-day visas in exchange for a AED 1,000 refundable deposit. The total cost of the 90 Days Dubai tourist visa will be from Dh1,770 to Dh 2,000; Dh1,000 was a refundable deposit, and Dh770 was an administrative fee. The breakdown of the visa fee, the deposit was Dh1,000, and the visa with typing fees and service fees cost Dh770. The UAE government has restricted the program’s use to individuals only because travel agencies are currently not allowed to use it.
Residents who have residence visas issued in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, or Umm Al Quwain may use this service. Details of how to apply for the UAE visit visa are provided below.
Three different methods can be used to apply for a visa:
1. The ICP Smart Services website is: smartservices.icp.gov.ae.
2. The ICP mobile app, “UAEICP,” is available for Apple and Android devices.
3. An ICP-approved typing centre—a list of approved typing centres in each Emirate can be found at this link: https://icp.gov.ae/en/typing-offices/.
According to ICP, the total cost of the Dubai Tourist visa will depend on the specifics of the application, and the sponsor is required to make a security deposit. According to the authority, the estimated cost breakdown is as follows:
• Security deposit: Dh1,025
• Request fees: Dh100
• Issue fees: Dh300
• E-services fees: Dh28
• ICP fees: Dh22
• Smart services fee: Dh100
• Travel Insurance: Dh100
• other charges: Dh100
Total: Dh1,775 (approx)
Visit this page at https://smartservices.icp.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/login to begin the process of applying for a Dubai visit visa using the ICP Smart Services platform. Then, complete the steps that follow:
1. Use your UAE Pass or, if you already have one, your ICP online account to log in.
2. After logging in, the app will take you to your personal dashboard.
3. Next, select the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship—Abu Dhabi or Sharjah—as the ICP department in your emirate.
4. Next, type “Visit Visa for Friend or Relative 90 Days (Single Entry) — Issue” into the search bar. The offering will be displayed below.
5. Select “Start Service.” 6. Complete the application and upload the necessary files. 7. After that, use a credit or debit card to pay the service charge.
You will get a confirmation from ICP that the application has been submitted once you have made the payment. Once approved, a visit visa will be issued in about two to five business days, according to the ICP call centre (600522222). An electronic visa will be sent to the email address you provided on the application.
You can also apply this 90 days Dubai Tourist visa through authorized typing center’s or agencies. To know more about 90 Days Dubai Tourist Visa for friends or family you may call us on the below number or fill the below form.
Call us now on +971 52 534 4864, for more details”