Serbia Tourist Visa for UAE Residents
Apply Serbia Tourist visa from Dubai with Tripfinder
If you plan to visit Serbia for tourism purposes from Dubai or the United Arab Emirates(UAE), you may need to obtain a tourist visa, depending on your nationality.
Citizens of some countries do not require a visa to enter Serbia for stays of up to 90 days within six months. These countries include EU member states, Switzerland, the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
You must apply for a tourist visa at the Serbian embassy or consulate in Abu Dhabi if you are from somewhere other than one of those countries eligible for an on-arrival visa. The requirements and application process may vary depending on the country, so it is best to check with the Abu Dhabi embassy or consulate for specific instructions.
Generally, the documents required for a tourist visa application include the following:
- A passport with at least six months of validity beyond the intended stay in Serbia.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay.
- A travel itinerary.
- A return ticket or onward travel documentation.
Required Documents for applying for a tourist visa to Serbia in the UAE (for UAE Residents)
For Serbian visa C you need to present:
(The difference between the date of departure to the Republic of Serbia must be at least 20-30 days from the day of applying for a visa )
1. Booking of hotel
2. Booking of return airline ticket,
3. App form filled in,( on the website of our Ministry or on the website of our Embassy)
4. One photo, not older than 6 months
5. 60 euros in euros and cash,
6. Non objection letter from your Company оr letter and copy of sponsor’s passport if you are not employed .
8. Passport copy,
9. Residence visa copy. If you have a new UAE ID and visa, you need to bring the read visa.
10. Bank statement for last 3 months. It is not necessary to bring the entire statement from the Bank, but only the first and last page where you can see the name and surname and where you can see the balance on the account
11. Travel Insurance
Processing time is 20 to 30 working days. It happens to wait more than 30 days
If you have valid UK, USA, EU or Schengen visa, as well as passports, in your national passport you can travel to Serbia with that visa. Persons who have residence in those countries must also have the ID of that country. Take your travel insurance, hotel reservation and book a return air ticket. It does not apply to those who have a travel document for refugees.
You must come personally to the Embassy in Abu Dhabi. You can’t send documents by courier, or e-mail ,or have the agency apply for you. The Embassy cannot guarantee that you will get a visa because the Police in Serbia decide on the visa. The Embassy doesn’t keep your passport.
Embarking on a journey to Serbia from Dubai opens the door to a captivating world of cultural heritage, stunning landscapes, and vibrant experiences. Understanding the process of obtaining a Serbia tourist visa is essential to make this adventure a reality. This guide’ll answer key questions to ensure your visa application process is smooth and hassle-free.
- How can I get a tourist visa for Serbia? Getting a tourist visa for Serbia involves a straightforward process:
- Collect the required documents (passport, application form, photographs, etc.).
- All applicants must email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org to get the checklist required to apply for a tourist visa, and also, you will get a link to get the appointment.
- Complete the application form accurately and honestly.
- Schedule an appointment at the nearest Serbian consulate or embassy in Abu Dhabi.
- Attend the appointment and submit your documents.
- Pay the applicable visa fee.
- Can I get a Serbia visa online? Serbia doesn’t offer an online visa application process. You must apply in person at the Serbian consulate or embassy in Dubai.
- How much bank balance is required for a Serbia tourist visa? While specific requirements may vary, having a stable financial position is crucial. Having enough funds to cover your travel expenses and stay in Serbia is recommended. Generally speaking, Proof of sufficient funds or statements must show that you have at least Euro 50 to 80 per day for your stay in Serbia and Enough funds to cover at least one month’s expenses back home.
- Does Serbia have a Schengen visa? No, Serbia is not part of the Schengen Area. It has its visa policy. But If UAE Residents have a valid UK, USA, EU or Schengen visa, as well as passports, in your national passport, you can travel to Serbia with that visa. Persons who reside in those countries must also have the ID of that country. Take your travel insurance, hotel reservation and book a return air ticket. It does not apply to those who have a travel documents for refugees.
- Is Serbia visa-free for UAE residents? No, UAE residents need a visa to travel to Serbia for tourism.
- What type of visa is needed for Serbia? You’ll need a Serbia tourist visa for tourism, which falls under the short-stay visa category.
- How long can I stay in Serbia on a tourist visa? The stay on a Serbia tourist visa typically ranges from 15 to 90 days, depending on your nationality and the purpose of your visit.
- How long is a tourist visa in Serbia? A Serbia tourist visa is usually valid for a short period, corresponding to the duration of your intended stay.
- Can we convert a visitor visa to a work visa in Serbia? Converting a visitor visa to a work visa in Serbia is generally impossible. You must apply for a separate work visa based on the relevant criteria.
- How much is the visa for Serbia from Dubai? The visa fee for Serbia varies depending on factors such as your nationality and the duration of your stay. Check with the Serbian consulate or embassy for the most up-to-date information on fees. You will need to pay Euro 60 in cash at the Embassy in Abu Dhabi. Plus the documentation will cost you AED 300 Per Person.
- How do I get an invitation letter to Serbia? An invitation letter can be obtained from a friend, family member, or host in Serbia. The host must submit a letter of invitation to the Serbian authorities, which you can use as part of your visa application.
- What documents do I need to travel to Serbia? Typical documents required for a Serbia tourist visa include the following:
- Valid passport with at least six months validity from the date of entry.
- Completed visa application form.
- Passport-sized photographs.
- Proof of travel insurance.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay.
- Itinerary and flight details.
- Invitation letter (if applicable).
Obtaining a Serbia tourist visa from Dubai is a well-defined process that requires careful attention to detail. By following the steps outlined in this guide and ensuring you have all the necessary documents, you’ll be well on your way to experiencing the rich tapestry of Serbia’s culture, history, and natural beauty.
Any questions? You may fill the below form or just call us on +971 50 901 1713